Do you relate to any of these?
- You give in small chunks throughout the year to your university, church, kid’s school, friend’s animal shelter and are thinking you could have a bigger impact if you are more purposeful with your giving.
- You want to give more, but you are skeptical about where your funds will go and if they will really be used to help those who need it.
- You typically donate a large amount in December for tax purposes to an organization out of habit. A small part of you wonders if that money could make a more powerful difference somewhere else.
- You attend fundraising events with friends because they are great for networking (and fun!) and end up buying the big “vacation house package” that you never use.
- You are commanding a large salary and don’t need "more stuff" to make you happy. You’re ready to pay it forward.
- You received a large inheritance and want to honor the person who trusted you with their funds by donating to efforts that would make them proud.
- You are passionate about a particular cause but don’t have time to research how your money can contribute to it.
- You want to make a difference, change lives, make a dent in social issues, make the world better … but you are overwhelmed about where to start … so you don't.